Filters
Search
banner

Filter by:

Clear All
Min: RM0.00 Max: RM414.00
RM0 RM414
Display per page

On sale

Double 11 Promotion- DS1嫩肤美白

《DS.11 Refining Cream洁嫩去角质霜 15ml》

采用天然植物精华,有效软化老旧角质、修复与改善肌肤纹理。
长期使用,能让肌肤恢复亮丽和光泽,适用于老化、暗疮和普通肤质。

使用方法: 只限晚上使用。暗疮、混合性等肤质刚开始可以每天使用,之后可换成每隔几天使用1次。
如果搭配我们的保湿产品一起使用效果更佳。
此产品不适用于有伤口的皮肤。


《DS.16 Bright &Fair净白抗斑晚霜 11g》
让肌肤白皙透亮、水嫩、有效改善色素沉着、淡化色斑、均匀肤色等功效。
使用方法: 只限晚上使用。切记不能直接或长时间在阳光下曝晒。再搭配我们的防晒产品一起使用效果显著。
RM99.00 RM240.00

Special Promotion - Buy 1 Free 1

>>Buy Magic Water 210ml (RM138) Free Magic Charcoal Wash 210ml (RM139)<<

>>Magic Water 210ml<< -Contains an array of skin-loving ingredients to boost and soothe the skin. It promotes skin translucency and creates smoother skin texture with brightened skin tone.

>>Magic Charcoal Wash 210ml<<
Mousse cleanser is formulated with activated charcoals that clean the pores thoroughly to remove bacteria, toxins, dirt and other micro-particles.
RM138.00 RM277.00

Special Promotion - Buy 1 Free 2

>>Buy Magic Blackhead Solution Free Magic Charcoal Wash 60ml & Magic Makeup Removal 60ml<<

>>Magic Blackhead Solution <<
It is designed to reduce whitehead, acne breakout, large pores and brighten dull complexion. The perfect solution to your blackhead problem!

>>Magic Charcoal Wash 60ml<<
Mousse cleanser is formulated with activated charcoals that clean the pores thoroughly to remove bacteria, toxins, dirt and other micro-particles.

>>Magic Makeup Remover 60ml<<
A gentle yet effective mist makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup on the face, neck and lips without leaving any oily residues.
RM139.00 RM318.00

Special Promotion - Buy 1 Free 2

>>Buy Ido's 20 Twilight Guardian Mask Free Magic Charcoal Wash 60ml & Magic Makeup Remover 60ml<<

>>Ido's 20 Twilight Guardian Mask<<
Ido’s Signature Formula for natural skin care uses scientific breakthrough advances

>>Magic Charcoal Wash 60ml<<
Mousse cleanser is formulated with activated charcoals that clean the pores thoroughly to remove bacteria, toxins, dirt and other micro-particles.

>>Magic Makeup Remover 60ml<<
A gentle yet effective mist makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup on the face, neck and lips without leaving any oily residues.
RM135.00 RM255.00

Special Promotion - Buy IP01 Sunblock Free Magic Makeup Remover 210ml

>>Buy IP01 Sunblock Free Magic Makeup Remover 210ml<<

>>IP01 Sunblock<<
Protects skin from the damaging effects of sun, it also contains anti-oxidant, vitamins and firming actives, which nourish skin cells and promote healthy cell growth

>>Magic Makeup Remover 210ml<<
A gentle yet effective mist makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup on the face, neck and lips without leaving any oily residues. Suitable for all skin types.
RM99.00 RM251.00

Special Promotion - DS1 Acne Set

>DS.11 Refining Cream 15ml<<
Refining Cream uses natural plant extracts to create a multi-function cream that nourishes, softens and refines the skin texture. Use regularly to exfoliate accumulated dead skin cells for a luminous and youthful looking complexion. Suitable for aging, acne-prone and normal skin types only.

>>DS.12 Z Clarifying Cream 11g<<
Z Clarifying Cream contains tea tree oil and other natural plant extracts that clears away acne lesions and yet it is gentle on your skin. Use it as a moisturizer and also to lighten hyper pigmentation from acne scars. Suitable for normal, oily and combination skin types.

>>Magic Charcoal Wash 60ml<<
Mousse cleanser is formulated with activated charcoals that clean the pores thoroughly to remove bacteria, toxins, dirt and other micro-particles.
RM99.00 RM265.00

Special Promotion - DS1 Aging Set

>>DS.11 Refining Cream 15ml<<
Refining Cream uses natural plant extracts to create a multi-function cream that nourishes, softens and refines the skin texture. Use regularly to exfoliate accumulated dead skin cells for a luminous and youthful looking complexion. Suitable for aging, acne-prone and normal skin types only.

>>DS.16 Bright & Fair 11g Bright & Fair<<
helps to reduce appearance of pigmentations, provide your skin with nutrients and brighten your dull, uneven skin tone. Use regularly for fairer skin complexion and enhancement of skin’s translucency.

>>Magic Makeup Remover 60ml<<
A gentle yet effective mist makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup on the face, neck and lips without leaving any oily residues. Suitable for all skin types.
RM99.00 RM300.00

Special Promotion - DS1 Pigment Set

>>DS.14 Day Signature (Non-Tinted) 15g<<
Day Signature (non-tinted) is a revolutionary sunblock that protects your skin against damaging UVA and UVB rays, which causes rapid skin aging and pigmentation. Besides skin lightening properties, it is also a moisturizing agent and has potent anti-oxidative properties. It is light, non-greasy and does not clog the pores. Suitable for all skin types.

>>DS.16 Bright & Fair 11g<<
Bright & Fair helps to reduce appearance of pigmentations, provide your skin with nutrients and brighten your dull, uneven skin tone. Use regularly for fairer skin complexion and enhancement of skin’s translucency.

>>Magic Makeup Remover 60ml<<
A gentle yet effective mist makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup on the face, neck and lips without leaving any oily residues. Suitable for all skin types.
RM99.00 RM282.50